WISE OWL HOSTELS TOKYO FAQ
- -Q. Can I leave my luggage before check-in/ after check-out?
- A. We are willing to keep your luggage, at any time, except valuable items.
- -Q. Can I send my mails/ packages to your address in advance?
- A. We would love to receive your mails/ packages at the reception in advance.
As a general rule, arrival date of your mails/ packages should be the day before or on your check-in day.
It should be paid by the shipper.
Please make sure that there is your booking name, check-in date written on it.
- -Q. What is your cancellation policy?
- A. Our cancellation fees will arise as follow;
* 50% of fees must be paid from three days before to the day before your reservation day.
* 100% of fees must be paid on the day of arrival and no-show.
- -Q. Do you have on-site parking?
- A. There is a coin parking lot nearby the hostel.
- -Q. Is there a smoking area in the hostel?
- A. Smoking space is at SOUND & BAR HOWL on the basement floor,
also there is a bench for smokers next to the entrance.
- -Q. Is the entrance open 24 hours?
- A. The entrance is shut between 12 am to 7 am,
so when you go out and come back during this period,
please use the night-time entrance using your card key
(You will get your key when you check in).
- -Q. Do you accept credit cards?
- A. Acceptable credit cards; VISA, MASTER, JCB,
AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS CLUB, SAISON CARD, DISCOVERY CARD.
- -Q. Can children stay at your hostel?
- A. Any guest of age 18 and above has the right to book and stay in our dorms.
Guests` ages ranging from 0 to 17 cannot stay in dorms, and they must stay in private rooms with their guardians.
Any guest of age 4 and below should stay in the same bed with their guardian.
Guests aged 5 and above must stay in separate beds in private rooms.
If a whole dorm is booked by a group in which a minor/minors (under 18 years old) belongs to,
then all terms and conditions of private-room stay are applied and practiced.
- -Q. Do you clean and provide new towels?
- A. If you stay more than two nights,
bed-making will be 500-yen each.
New towels are free of charge.
We are always at you service.
Please feel free to ask us.