Thank you for using the Wise Owl Hostels website (hereinafter, the “Website.”) In providing a variety of information services, the operator of the Website, Wise Owl Hostels, complies with laws and regulations concerning personal information and pays strict attention to proper handling of personal information for your peace of mind.
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information refers to information capable of identifying an individual such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and dates of birth. In addition, even if a single piece of information by itself is unable to identify an individual, if it is able to identify an individual when combined with other information it shall be considered personal information.
- 2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Wise Owl Hostels shall use entrusted personal information for the following purposes:
- For hostel operation, management, and related services
- For various communications and distribution of emails accompanying use of services
- For communication and distribution of emails concerning vacancies, updates, and news
- To survey and analyze service usage
- To respond to inquiries sent through the Website and requests for consultation
- To correspond with various vendors
- To coordinate with relevant vendors in order to respond to inquiries
- As otherwise determined necessary in order to provide the services of the Website
- 3. Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Wise Owl Hostels shall not provide or disclose personal information to a third party without the individual’s expressed prior consent except as stipulated by the Protection of Personal Information Act and other laws except in the following cases:
- If disclosing personal information due to a request based on laws
- For various communication accompanying use of services
- If the individual has requested disclosure to a third party
- 5. Contact Regarding Handling of Personal Information
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding provided personal information or to ask about disclosure, correction, or deletion.